Posted: Saturday, June 13th, 2020
Inistioge Traffic Management & Village Enhancement Scheme
The proposal put forward by Kilkenny County Council provides for the following:-
- Public Realm upgrading of the existing streetscape using high-quality paving materials;
- Delineation of the Main Street (R700), High Street (L4216) and The Square junction;
- Construction of new footpaths and the introduction of at-grade courtesy crossing points using materials in keeping with historical built-heritage of the village;
- Regularisation and delineation of designated parking bays;
- Provision of ornate street lighting and furniture including seating, bollards and tree guards;
- Landscaping provision with the planting of semi-mature trees at appropriate locations within the paved areas;
- Up-grading of existing road markings and signage.
Submissions or observations may be made online at https://consult.kilkenny.ie;, or in writing to Tim Butler, Director of Services, Kilkenny County Council, County Hall, John Street, Kilkenny or sent to the following email address Inistiogevillage@kilkennycoco.ie.
Closing date for submissions is 4 pm Friday 10th July 2020. Link to document here.