Rower Inistioge Mothers and Others

Rower Inistioge Mothers and Others

‘Rower/Inistioge Mothers and Others’ welcome all to join them on Sunday mornings at the Rower pitch to improve your fitness, make friends and have a great laugh

“I’m too old….. ” – Guarantee you you’re not!

“I’ve never played GAA…” – Loads of us hadn’t at the start. You’ll love it.

“I’m not very fit… ” – Work at your own pace. Life is about improvement.

“I’m not always free…” – Welcome to our world! Come when you can (but try!).

There are 100 excuses…. But there is only one YOU. There is only one The Rower Inistioge Gaelic 4 Mothers/Others and we can’t wait to welcome new members.

Training Sundays 9.30-10.30

History
The Gaelic4Mothers&Others initiative, sponsored by Sports Direct, is an innovative way to introduce mothers and other women to playing Ladies Gaelic Football. Mothers often drop their kids to training and call back to collect them, but the Ladies Gaelic Football Association wants to change that.

The Gaelic4Mothers&Others initiative sees women playing Ladies Gaelic Football in a fun, non-competitive and social environment. Gaelic4Mothers&Others provides an opportunity for women to get their recommended weekly exercise in a fun way while meeting other mothers in the area.

The initiative has proved hugely popular with women of all ages and has taken off in all 32 counties with success stories popping up all over the country.

There is one Provincial Blitz organised in each Province every year and one National Blitz which has been a huge success with 2,500 participants taking part each year.

So come along each week and join in. Contact Laura on 087 743 5298 or Ada on 087 783 8102. They will add you to the group and let you know if times/venue changes and best of all about our nights out. I can guarantee you won’t regret it.