New feature at Ballilogue

27/08/2012

News is just in about an exciting development here at the Inn @ Ballilogue Clochan that they've been working on for some time.

Ballilogue

The original Cottage on the site here at the Inn @ Ballilogue Clochan dates back to 1650 belonging to the Meaney family. We have now restored exactly as it was some years ago with the memories and artefacts of rural Kilkenny life. In it is also the design Craft Shop at Ballilogue with a Cafe serving lovely coffee and very nice cakes. It will be open to visitors on Saturdays and Sundays from 12 - 5 pm starting this Saturday the 25th August. 

So come along and have a look.

Old Schoolhouse Cafe

Old Schoolhouse Cafe

Cafe / Restaurant

  History The Old Schoolhouse was built in 1703 as a Merchant's House...

FDC Group

FDC Group

Accountancy & Taxation Services

FDC is a multi disciplined service organisation which has been in business since...